Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Week 5: Day 4

This week is just flying by. Today was a tired day, so I had a nap in the afternoon and that made a world of difference. Went to dinner at the in-laws and the off to Chari's for workout. We did FIRE 55EZ. And today it was EZier. I was really stoked. Sweat dripping down my nose and I didn't have to stop to catch my breath. This just confirms to me that my body is starting to get used to the working out and I am starting to build endurance. Yay. See, when I did the FIRE 30 and it was easy I thought it was just because we had done it so many times now. But I have only done the FIRE 55 EZ twice before and that was a while ago. So, I do believe that I am building endurance and that will be great for my class. Yay!!!!
So tomorrow we are back in the world of HIITs so good night all. I need my rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment