Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Week 4: Day 3

Ok, so I am discouraged... But I am going to change what is discouraging me so it is not the end of the world.... Starting with my love of white bread. Yes, I'll admit it, I LOVE white bread... Even more than McDonald's. But once we are done the bread we have (no, we are not going to throw it out) I will change to whole wheat bread. Yuck. But whatever. It is healthier.... Or so they say. 
I guess I am just not to a place where I am ready to change how I eat. I eat food because I like food. I don't view it as fuel for my body, I view it as yummy for my tummy. So.... I need to change what I eat and how I think about food. This is easier said than done. 
I guess I should tell you why I am discouraged. I did my second weigh in today and I GAINED weight. Now granted, I lost 0.7lbs in body fat, but common.... I haven't even dropped a whole pound. Frustrating. And some things went up when I thought they would go down. And I am just feeling like I need to change more than just how much I move. And I can be under my calorie target but it won't matter if it is all gross nasty calories that don't do anything for your body. This is why I need to make some changes. Some more changes. It is just frustrating when you go from no exercise to exercise 6 times a week (and this is hard core cardio too) and there are almost no results. I'm just saying. But I did my workout tonight even though I felt like having a pity party under a box. Did FIRE 45EZ and I was DRIPPING. The lack of weight loss gave me some motivation.... I guess. 
Well my brain is not functioning anymore good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment