Thursday, July 11, 2013

Week 2: Day 5

So yet again I have neglected to count calories, but again, I have had better habits then usual. Tonight for dinner we had hot dogs (which is not a great food to have in the first place but it was too hot to cook anything else) and I usually eat at least 3 if not more.... I know, right? Bad over eating habits.... But tonight I only had 2, and I had some fresh lettuce from the garden and I was satisfied. Wahoo. I am starting to curb this bad habit at last. Eat until I am satisfied not until I a full-up. It is a lot easier to function and if I eat smaller meals more often it is actually better for me, so yay for a step in the right direction. 

On the mommy front I had a new experience. Jenni ran away today and I had to go looking for her, found her down the block and then I proceeded to send her to her room for the rest of the day/night. Oooooooooooh I was angry and scared. But I managed to stay calm and deal with it as best as I could. And she even understood why she was in trouble and was able to explain to me why she left the yard. Apparently she heard Sean come home when he didn't and was looking for his car. When she couldn't find it she decided to GO find it. Ah the joys of parenthood. 

And the workout. Well today we did CORE 20 and STRETCH 40. Holy cow am I gonna be sore tomorrow. Whoooeee. It was killer intense and so good for my body. I was able to push myself even harder than what I thought possible. And let me tell you, I was a-grunting. But now it is time for sleeping. Tomorrow is my rest day and then I am off again. Adrionne is gone this weekend so I am working out with Lissy on Saturday and I am going to need some extra encouragement to get going on Sunday. I really hope Sean does it with me.... Yeah right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment