Monday, July 29, 2013

Week 5: Day 2

Ok, first of all I can't believe it is already week 5 and that my class is going to start next week. Also, it couldn't have come at a better time because Adrionne is going on vacation and I will be out a workout buddy. 😒
But anyhoo.... I have already started noticing that I feel better when I don't have as much yuck in my body. Yay. So today instead of taking a nap or something I rearranged my living room. Now this is a big deal for me because it means that my living room was CLEANED. I moved the couches so I cleaned under the couches. I moved the tv unit so I cleaned behind the tv unit. It was just all around a good thing. After I was done I felt AWESOME because my one room in the house was clean. Yay!!


So, I went and did my workout and we did HIIT 20. It was good and I was working hard but it didn't seem as hard. It was weird. So our next HIIT will be 25 mins long and hopefully will work me harder. Yes, I am getting addicted to the sweat. 

Also, tomorrow is going to be an EPIC post because I am making some serious changes in my meal planning. I have this cook book called "simply in season"


And it is a GREAT resource that I didn't even know that I had. It has some great recipes that use the produce that is in season at the time so it cuts down on cost too. I am really excited to try some of the recipes in here. It will be good. So my big "to do" tomorrow is to make my new month long meal plan and the corresponding grocery list. I am excited but a little nervous too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment