Sunday, July 28, 2013

Week 5: Day 1

Ok, so yesterday was my day off but I still took the girls in the stroller for a walk. It was quite nice. It was super windy though, and on the wind was blowing from the north, so when walking north up 6th it felt like I was pushing 4 strollers instead of one double stroller. Sheesh!! It was crazy hard work and I was sweating when I turned east. Phew! 
But.... I had yet ANOTHER blocked duct and I knew something was wrong because I was feeling super yucky. The crazy part is that 4 weeks ago that is how I felt every day. Tired, achy, irritable.... It was just not pleasant. So I went into the ER to get checked out and see if the doc could do anything for said duct. Low and behold, who was on call but.... ANISH!!! I see him every day at his house and now I am seeing him at his work on the day that Adrionne and I DON'T work out. Crazy. Regardless there was nothing that could be done and the duct wasn't infected yet so I was told to keep doing what I have been doing and hope it gets better. Sucky!! Oh well. It did end up working itself out last night anyway so that made me feel even more stupid, but whatever. 
So that brings us to today.... Went to church, did children's church so I missed the candidating pastor, but it was ok. I had a blast with the kiddos and Sherry and also found a past sermon in my box that I had ordered so I got to listen to that as Sean and I made our way to Didsbury to Sean's brother's house. When we got there we saw some of Sean's cousins and a new baby who is super cute.... Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Sean's grandparents came up from Yakima. They are my mother in laws parents and we all love them very much.... So we had a lovely dinner with Ryan and Linds and their kiddos, Chris and Andrea and their little munchkin, Bradley (Andrea's brother) grandma and grandpa, and mom. Plus Sean, Jenni and Maria. It was a full house. But so much fun. 
So I bet you are wondering if I did my workout. Well.... Let me tell you.... 
Tonight I did FIRE 30 with Adrionne and Anish and it was AMAZING!!!!!! I worked hard, and sweated like a really sweaty person, but my endurance was there. It was awesome. I managed to push hard through the whole workout and I even did proper air jacks instead of the low impact ones. I actually jumped right up in the air. It was hard, and I was out of breath, but I wasn't where I was even at the beginning of last week. I pushed hard and did my best and I made it through the WHOLE workout without having to stop and regroup. Also, when I did a left lead I didn't feel like "Screech" from "Saved by the Bell". Just sayin'  












  

No comments:

Post a Comment