Sunday, July 14, 2013

Week 3: Day 1

Hey everyone (mostly TBO) I have not forgotten you. I just have been busy this weekend. BUT I have been diligent with my workouts. 
Let me tell you all about it. 
So Friday was my rest day mostly because my workout partner was out of town and I couldn't really convince my hubby to do the workout with me. But I do remember seeing that 5% of weight loss is sleep and I really was exhausted. So I went to bed early and got a little caught up on my sleep. 
Saturday was good too. There was the parade in town and it was lots of fun. We even went to the kids carnival and I was really pleased with what was there. 
As I pulled into my yard with my stroller I saw Lissy leaning into my door saying, "hello, anyone there?" And I just popped out and scared her a little. But working out with someone who has gone through the program before really makes you work. And I mean WORK!!! And it was also nice because she corrected my form a little and made the roundhouse kicks 1000x easier!!! So I sweated my keister off as Lissy and I did FIRE 30 in my yard. So great!! Gotta remember to keep my guard up. 
So that brings us to tonight. This morning I asked my hubby to do me a favor. That favor was to support his wife in her new fitness goals and do the workout with me. He said... YES!!! So after a great day with the girls I went downstairs and did FIRE 30 with my amazing hubby. And he... Well he... Ok... He sucked.... Like hardcore bad. But he paid me a few compliments. He said he was proud of me for being able to keep up because he was lost 95% of the time. He also told me, (after I asked) that I did NOT look stupid doing my workout and I pretty much rocked it. Thanks to Lissy for helping me with my form and those roundhouses were aimed at "captain stupid head's" (my imaginary bad guy target) shins to start, but I didn't fall over and it didn't hurt my hip flexers so wahoo!!!!

Now in terms of parenthood it had been a while since I posted some pics in here of my girls (or me) so I thought I would start out the week and finish off the post with some of my favorites from the last little while. Enjoy!!!









I think that's enough for now. Goodnight!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment