Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Week 2: Day 4

So again I neglected to log my calories but it was a good day for eating. When I was craving some sugary things I would eat some fruit, and instead of juice I would drink water. So yay. Step in the right direction. 

And, I did my workout with Adrionne. We did the HIIT 15 and I killed it. I was dripping with sweat by the end of the first drill and kept pushing. The first time I did the HIIT class it didn't seem that hard but I didn't know the choreography. This time I was more familiar with my moves and I worked it. 

As for mommy-hood today was one for the books. Jenni accepted Jesus Christ as her personal Lord and saviour. Yay. It was so awesome. I can't really describe it better than that. It is something I will remember for the rest of my life. PTL my princess is a child of God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment