Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Week 2: Day 3

Ok. So I didn't count calories today because I completely forgot, but I DID do my work out and let me tell you, I killed it!!!!
Today was actually a pretty good day in terms of mommy-hood. Much better than yesterday, THAT'S for sure. Maria was back on the boob full time and it was really good. She still gets distracted, but it was like my workout. You get to the point where you feel like you HAVE to quit and then you just keep going. So I am happy about that, but it is also nice to know that she will take a bottle without a fuss. 

So, tonight the workout was FUN! Adrionne and I did the FIRE 55EZ and it was much better this time around. I knew more of the steps and I pushed myself HARD!!! I brought my knees up higher and I squatted down lower and I brought my arms out farther. It was awesome. I am letting Adrionne pick the workout for tomorrow and so we are going to kill it again tomorrow. 

As for me, I am gonna hit the hay and catch some zzzzzzzzz ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment