Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Week 1; Day 2

So today I was going to have a sweet "COMBAT" workout with my coach(es) but it didn't end up working out. However, I didn't get the message in time and still went over there to work. It ended up being a great thing because I got the first TurboFIRE disk to work with, and I got all my measurements done. Lissy still needs to send them to me so I can post them, but let me tell you, it is NOT something I am proud of. The one measurement that I do remember is that my body fat % is over 36%. That is BAD. But I digress.... 
So, after being weighed and measured took the girls home again and I started making dinner. Seriously, who knew that pasta was so HIGH in calories??? Ok. I am sure that a lot of people knew that, but I sure didn't. So, I had two cups of pasta with sauce knowing that I still had to do my workout for the day, and knowing that I still had just over 600 calories left on my counter. So, being naive and not realizing how high pasta is in calories, I had ANOTHER cup of spaghetti because I was still hungry. I figured it would be just fine and dandy because I still had my workout to do. How wrong I was.... 
So back to the workout story....
So, knowing that my original plans got kiboshed I decided to make a different one. I invited my sweet friend over for the first TurboFIRE 30 work out. At 8:00 she came over and we worked our keisters off! I used some of the variations.... Like a sumo squat instead of a sumo burpee. Seriously??? Burpees are bad enough without the sumo squat added in there. Sheesh. I guess something I can aim for. ???? But it was TONS of fun and my coach was right. I told him that I needed something that would trick me into working. If it wasn't fun and I didn't like it I wouldn't keep doing it. He said that TurboFIRE was for me and he couldn't have been more right. Yay!!!!
So, as for calories here we have it. 

Intake (food) - 2431
Output (burn) - 910 (breast feeding 650 and TurboFIRE 30 260)
Net - 1522
Total (+/-) - 322 too many. 

This is going to change. As I told my coach and I think you as well, I am not changing too much right now. The biggest thing for me is to add a fitness routine to my day. Once I get that established, THEN I will make more changes. 
Well, it is getting late. Good night, and tomorrow we will go again. W00t!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment