Monday, July 8, 2013

Week 2: Day 2

Ok, so as promised here is my post for today. 
Today was a crazy day in terms of mommy hood. I took in too extra kids today that are pretty much the exact age of my two and it was a LOT of work. It didn't help that I also woke up on the WRONG side of the bed this morning and could not get out of my funk. I was just grumpy. 😡😥 Poor Jenni got the brunt of it, and there was a lot of apologizing to do. 

Also on the mommy side of things.... I started wanting to wean Maria off the boob. With Jenni this was no big deal.... But with Maria it is different. Maybe it is because she is my last baby, but I am not ready to stop nursing her. I don't know what it is. I was feeding her a bottle today and I was thinking, "this isn't right...." So, I think that we will supplement for when my boobs hurt too much, and when we want to go on a date, but other than that we are just going to continue with the boob. 

Now for my workout log.... 

So, after the other two kiddos went home I promptly fell asleep on the couch. Oh yeah, did I mention that I was exhausted beyond all recognition??? Yup. So, I was fully intending on cancelling my workout tonight, but my honey dearest made me go. So, I took the FIRE 30 workout disk because I was fully intending on just going to visit. Forget the workout, just have some girl time. But, alas, Adrionne was all ready to work out and was all, "well, we should do it because I already have my workout stuff on..." And so, thinking I was being sneaky said, "ok I'll do it, but Anish (Adrionne's husband) you have to do it too. So Anish went and got his workout stuff on and we did an awesome FIRE 30 work out and I am SOOOOOO glad that I did it. I love having a workout partner because it makes a world of difference in how hard I push myself and it makes me do things when I REALLY don't want to.

As for calories today.... Well ... I made cookies with the girls and they put me up almost to my max. I had a total of 2 calories left over today. But I am getting better. I am starting to measure what I am putting in so I know how much it counts for. Remember, I am starting with just my activity habits. I was doing nothing and now I am working out at least 5 times a week. Soon I will start changing how and what I eat. And more than anything, how MUCH I eat. 

Well good night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment