Thursday, July 4, 2013

Week 1; Day 3

Ok. Holy cow!!! I am so sore. My butt hurts, my thighs hurt, my back muscles hurt, my abs hurt!!! But it is all in a good way!! Yay! I know that my muscles are working hard and once I get past this tough first week then I will be golden! I am stoked!!! (Should I use more exclamation points???!?)

So tonight I did my workout with my friend Adrionne again. She didn't seem too excited about it, but once we got started it was awesome. We did the TurboFIRE 30 again and pushed ourselves harder than yesterday. It is so much fun. And doing it with a friend makes it even better. ❤❤

So, now with the food. Today was a good day for food. I am trying to make sure that I keep track of my intake because it is just as important, if not more than, the output or burn. Apparently, "abs start in the kitchen!" 

Input: 2142 cal
Output: 1018 cal
Net: 1124 cal
Remaining (+/-): -76 cal

Wahoo!! I didn't go over today. Even with my little dessert treat after my delicious taco salad for dinner.

So that was my day. Adrionne and I are going to do HIIT 15 tomorrow to end the week with a bang!! Wish us luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not 100% sure how you are calculating your output... Check out the following links to help you dial it in. - Mike TBO

    http://teamfunctionalfitness.com/151/

    http://teamfunctionalfitness.com/calorie-conundrums-part-2/

    ReplyDelete