Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Week 4: Day 4

Well, tonight killed me. I didn't kill it. I was late Getting to Adrionne's house tonight and so we did one that was a little shorter so that we wouldn't be working out until 11 pm. So Adrionne suggested we do the ABS 10 work out. It is only ten minutes, but it is ten solid minutes of HELL. It should be called AGONY 10 instead of ABS 10. It was so brutal. I am just glad that Adrionne's kids go to bed later and Anish wasn't home from the hospital yet because let me tell you I was a yellin!!! It was HORRIBLE!!!!!! But I did it and I know that it was good for me to do, but let me tell you... Killer!!!!
Also, Lissy took my "before pics" yesterday and I neglected to post them so I will do that today. I technically can't REALLY do the before pics until I buy TurboFIRE for myself and log into the website because then I will get a free shirt, but regardless, until I get there here are my next set of pictures. 







I am hoping for much better results in my next 4 week weigh in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment