Friday, July 26, 2013

Week 4: Day 6

Today was my last day for this week. Tomorrow is a rest day so.... I got some bands from my coach and Adrionne and I did UPPER 20, and LOWER 20. Last time we did it we didn't have bands and let me tell you, it makes ALL the difference. But because I knew we were going to do the strength training I walked to and from Adrionne's house. It is not super far away but it is about 14 blocks away from my house and so I plugged in with my tunes and hoofed it over there.... And then when we were done I took the long way home so I added at least another 6 blocks. So all in all it was a decent workout day. 
Also, I am realizing that this workout is becoming part of my daily life. My husband is very supportive of the program and I find myself looking forward to my workouts with Adrionne. I don't know if it is the workout or if it is spending time with my friends but I sure am loving this. It is good. 
Now my homework for this weekend/week is to figure out my grocery list and make sure that it is healthy stuff that will help me not hurt me. I can do it. Looking up fresh recipes and going to make a meal plan and a grocery list. I can do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment