Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Week 3: Day 3

Oh man, I am feeling AWESOME today. I don't know what it is because there is not much more to what I did today than what I do everyday but today I felt just amazing. Maybe it's the eating clean, maybe it's the daily exercise, maybe it's the 2 LARGE cups of coffee I drank today. There are lots of other factors too. Maybe it is because I started the day out with a good attitude, maybe it's because I got to spend some time with some amazing friends, maybe it's because Jenni napped today and I got my extended quiet time. Maybe it's because of the beautiful day and all the vitamin D I soaked up. Maybe it's because of the special time I had with someone I love. Maybe it is a mix of everything?? Who knows, but let me tell you if everyday could be like today I would be a freaking rockstar!!! 
Tonight Adrionne and I did HIIT 20 for the  first time. Usually when we do something for the first time we are lost 85% of the time but tonight we rocked it. Both of us. And to top it all off Anish did the workout with us because he wanted to. He ASKED of he could join. Yay. Making an impact on our friends. High five!!!  
So basically I am living on a high right now and just feel awesome, but tomorrow is going to be a busy day with my in-laws and my kiddos in Red Deer, so goodnight all!!!!!
And don't forget to PUSH PLAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment