Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rough Start, Great Finish!

Ok, so this morning was a HORRIBLE morning!  I woke up, and I hadn't had enough sleep, I wasn't able to get ready in my own time, and I was just MAD.  Not really mad because of anything, I was just overwhelmingly ANGRY!  I was so mad that I started to cry.  There was no reason for my anger...I mean, Jenni was a little irritable this morning, and Sean was a little difficult, but nothing I haven't handled before. I finally came to the conclusion that I was under attack.  See, when I said, "You just go with Jenni and I'll stay home from Church."  I started to feel even more angry.  And then when I said, "Maybe we should just stay home." I started to feel even MORE angry.  Then I said, "NO.  Because then he has won.  We need to go to chuch."  The anger started to subside.  Then when we were at church the anger started to be just a lingering memory.  Then, by the time the service was over and I was mingling with some of my sisters in Christ, the anger was gone.  The sermon was a great one too.  Huge about how we need to have friends in Christ.  We can't just go along by ourselves, because two are better than one.  We need to reach out and hold peoples' hands through the tough stuff, and through the good stuff too.  Not just rely on God, but to really reach out and have a community, or a support group of people around us who love us too.

So, then we went to Sean's parent's house and had quesadillas for lunch.  Then we came home, and Stephanie and David came over for coffee.  We got to hang out with them.  Chillax, talk, laugh.  It was such a blessing.  Then, we got to go over to Samm and Luke's for dinner.  Samm is such a great cook.  I was so happy to just be hanging out with them.

So, needless to say, my day ended up being pretty awesome!  I even had to take Jenni to the doctor because I thought she might have an earache or ear infection, but she was good to go, and it only took us 15 mins at the hospital...I think it was a world record.  Then Samm came back here and we had a great time just chatting it up, just us girls!

Just goes to show that Satan has no power, and that God will always prevail!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment