Monday, January 10, 2011

Retraction

I need to make a retraction from my blog.  I was complaining about my husband a few days ago, about how he was not making my life very easy.  That was not right of me.  What I wrote was very disrespectful, and it was a wonderful sister in Christ who told me so.  Yes Sean and I have arguments, and yes I was frustrated, but that disagreement was between Sean and me, not me and the whole cyber world.  So, to make the situation just a little bit better, I am going to tell you all the wonderful things about Sean that I love, and couldn't do without.

Sean is one of the best Daddy's in the whole world.  He treats his daughter like a princess, and he loves her more than anything.
Sean makes me smile.  Even when I am really mad at him, he will make me giggle because he can make any situation lighter.
Sean tells me that I am NOT the girl of his dreams...oh no...I am the woman of his prayers.  That means more to me than being the girl of his dreams.
Sean comes home from work and the first thing he does is say hello and give Jenni and I a hug and a kiss.  Not, "what's for dinner" or anything.  He is very excited to see his family.
Sean puts up with me and my insanity.  I make it sound like I have to deal with so much from him, but the truth is...he has to put up with a WHOLE lot more than me.
Before we go to bed, Sean will ask me if I have used up all my words, and if I haven't, he just lets me talk to him while he is trying to sleep.
Sean is so understanding.  I have a few things that I do just for me in the week, and he doesn't complain about it, he just says, "You go and have fun!"
There are many more things, and they don't come to mind at this exact second, and in all honesty, if I did write them all, it would take me a very long time, and this would be the NEVER ending blog.

Last but not least, I would like to publicly apologize to my amazing husband for disrespecting him the way that I did.  I love you Sean, and you mean the world to me.  God has blessed me with You!!!!

2 comments:

  1. sometimes we need to vent. sometimes things aren't perfect but it in no way means that the love is less.anyone in a meaningful relationship knows that your rants are valid and in no way reflect the love you have for your mate. No apology necessary if you ask me.If you can't vent here, then where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you princess. You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete