Monday, September 5, 2011

So far so good

So, it has been a while since I have written on here.  Using myfitnesspal.com has been a HUGE help with knowing how much I eat, and what is good and what is BAD!!!!  And, as of...this morning actually, I have lost 9 lbs.  I think that is pretty decent.  HOWEVER...I am going on vacation tomorrow, and there is a potential gym for me to use, depending on how much it costs, and Yoga with my aunty will be good too, but it is really going to show me how good my will power is, and what I need to work on.  PORTION CONTROL!!!!!!

Speaking of vacation, I am going to NOVA SCOTIA!!!  I am getting a little nervous about that flight (7 hours) with my 1 year old, newly walking, toddler of a daughter.  Pray that God blesses me with a good baby.  We are both fighting a cold right now too....Prayer...that is all I can ask...prayer!!!!!

Also, yesterday was my birthday, and it was a GREAT day at that.  I had some issues in the evening, but I was so happy that I had my family, and people who loved me that surrounded me with that love.  Ryan and Lindsey and the kids came for dinner, and it went a lot better than I thought it would.  It was just all around a HAPPY day!

So, for right now, that is all...but I will keep daily (hopefully) updates of my AMAZING adventure that I am going to have with my precious baby girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment