Wednesday, August 24, 2011

5 lbs and countin

Hey all!  So, as was posted on my facebook, I have lost 5 lbs in my first week.  Let's hope that my next few weeks go just as well!  Wahoo!

So, yesterday was quite amusing because I was chillin with some of my gf's after step class, and they were talking about using almond flour and zucchini in things, and here I am thinking that I did really well by having McDonald's Snack Wraps instead of a Big Mac.  Yes, yesterday I went to Olds with Jenni, Hayden, and Mateya.  Of course, when you go to Walmart with kids, then you MUST go to McDonalds.  So, that is where we went.  I was pretty happy that I didn't over eat.  Yay me!

So, keeping up with eating fruit and veggies when I am snacky and keeping my meals small and healthy.  Here's to eating healthy!

1 comment:

  1. wow, way to go on the weight loss! I'm excited for step class and our movie night tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete