Friday, August 19, 2011

Flexibility is key!

Hey everyone!  Day 2 of my new lifestyle, and it isn't as hard as I thought it would be, but again, I am only on day 2.  I had the kids all day again today so I thought...why not take them back to Kiever's to have just as much fun.  They had a blast...I did too with Alana, but I got a little surprise when I went to take my one day-care kid to the potty.  She had fully pooped her pants and I had to clean her off while we were out at the camp site.  It was EVERYWHERE...I just threw her in the shower and got her all cleaned up.  It wasn't as dramatic as it usually is, but it still was not very fun!

Breakfast: 1 smoothie consisting of - 1 yogurt, 1/2 a nectarine, 1/2 a banana, 3 slices of apple, 1 cup of milk, and 2 handfuls of blueberries.
Snack: 2 eggs scrambled with 1 sourdough english muffin
Lunch: 1 Can of Campbell's Tuscan Meatball soup.
Snack: 1/2 cup of veggie straws & 1 sandwich with roast beef, gravy, and mayo.  Soooo good.
I have no idea what I am making for dinner...we'll just have to wait and see.
 
I did end up going to Yoga yesterday.  Sean kicked me out of the house telling me that I needed to go to loosen up my muscles.  It felt great to get out there.

So, that is my day so far, and I am going to go to bed EARLY!!!  I am so wiped out.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good Tiff! Just by portion control and calorie reduction you should see results right away. I used Myfitnesspal.com to help me see how many and what kind of calories I was consuming everyday, it helped a lot.

    ReplyDelete