Thursday, September 20, 2012

Today is my official last day of work at the Three Hills IGA.  My goal for the day is to finish well.  As a woman of God I am called to do my best to honor God.  It is very difficult though.  In today's day and age us young'uns are not respected because we don't tend to show respect!  Well, I am not going to fit the mold.  I am going to break it.  I am going to work with joy and I am going to work hard.  When I am done my shift tonight I am going to know that I have finished WELL!!!  So that is that!

Now for tomorrow... I am going to start going through all my baby clothes that I have from Jenni.  I have approximately 20 boxes of clothes to go through.  I am going to sell some of the clothes that I don't think I will use, and I am going to start moving Jenni into her "big girl room".  I have five cupboards full of stuff that NEEDS to be sorted through.  Most of it is clothes for Maria that just needs to be sorted into boxes according to size.  But there is some stuff up there that needs to be sorted and put into Jenni's closet for her to grow into.  I am so thrilled that she is going to have a proper closet.  Sean has to clean that out tonight too... lol!

But right now I am feeling VERY motivated, so I am going to sign off and put my get up and go into good use!

....

Two Hours Later

....

GUESS WHAT???  I actually got something done.  I got something from my list of stuff to do... DONE!!!!

Sean and I have been talking about moving Jenni from the Nursery to upstairs into her big girl room.  Sean painted the room back in May and she was never really keen on sleeping up there.  Mostly because it was too hot, and also because her crib was set up still.  Well, tonight Sean is going to put the toddler bed in the basement, on Saturday it will be gone, and then there will be no other option for Jenni but her room upstairs.  This is a very good thing.

I also managed to clean off my old PC computer that someone has asked to buy MOTHNS ago.  So, it is all ready for them to pick it up and call it their own.  One more thing out of my house that I don't need!  Wahoo!!!


Next on my goal list is to shower (sweet!) and then start de-cluttering the main floor... starting with this darn computer desk.  Nesting, here I come!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment