Friday, September 28, 2012

Groceries!

So, I have more of a menu figured out for the next month.  I am really excited!  However, I did just make my grocery list for the month and I am a little frightened!  I will put the list here, and then put the grand total on tomorrow of how much I spent according to my list.  Here we go!  It is laid out according to how our local grocery store is laid out.  Hopefully I won't miss anything!

Stewing Beef - Family Pack
Ground Beef -  Family Pack
Roast Beef
Beef Sausages (We like beef...)
Chicken Breasts - Family Pack
Shrimp, Prawns and Scallops (For a pasta dish)
Pizza Meat
Milk
Eggs
Sour Cream
Chips
Lunch Snacks
Knorr Veg Soup Mix x2
Broccoli Soup Mix
Tomato Soup
Alfredo Sauce x2
Spaghetti Sauce x4
French Onion Soup Mix
Spaghetti Noodles
Linguini Noodles
Long Grain Rice
Instant Rice
Butter Chicken Mix
Canned Corn
Green Beans
Canned Tomatoes
Water Chestnuts
Tuna x3
Perogies
Frozen Juice
Frozen Fruit
Frozen Veggies
Frozen Spinach
House Hold Cleaning Supplies
Cereal
Bread Crumbs
Jam
Katchup
Miracle Whip
Cabbage
Fruit
Potatoes
Gravy Browner
Cheese
Margarine
Bread x4
Green Onions

(NEXT WEEK)
Swiss Cheese
Black Forest Ham
Green Onions

Any guesses to the final total???  Hope I have enough cash!  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment