Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fresh Face

It is almost officially autumn, and I never thought I would be so excited.  Any other year, or time in my life, I will exclaim that my favorite season is summer, with late spring being a close second.  Unfortunately, this year I have found, especially the summer season, to be much, MUCH too hot.  As to why... here is photographic evidence.  Picture #1 is at 14 weeks, #2 is 20 weeks and #3 is 26 weeks!



For this year I am very thrilled to enjoy Autumn and Winter.  I have never in my life been so excited for snow.  I am excited for the cute outfits that come with the cooler weather, and the hats, scarfs and mittens that go with it.  Jenni will get to have a new snow suit, and I will have to pray that my winter coat still fits around my mid section.


So, in honor of my new found love for the cooler seasons I have changed my blog to reflect the beauty that is Autumn.  Please, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment