Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Menu

So, I still have a few more days before October starts and I have the first two weeks ready.  Also, I was given a GREAT idea today at the grocery store, by a good friend.

October at a glance!
1- Hungarian Goulash
2- Alfredo Linguini
3- Fried Rice
4- Perogy Casserole
5- Cabbage Rolls
6- Slop (It actually isn't gross)

8- Stir Fry
9- Spaghetti
10- Chicken Cordon Bleu
11- Soup & Sandwiches
12- Roast Beef Dinner
13- Beef and Noodles (Made from leftovers)

So far that is all I have!

And now, the GREAT idea!  So, last night I made rice, and I accidentally made WAY too much, so I have left over rice that I need to use tonight for dinner.  I didn't know where to start, and my friend (seeing me lost in the meat isle at the grocery store) suggested frying it up with some meat and whatever veggies I have, so I am making sausage fried rice tonight with my left over rice!  WAHOO!!!!

So, keep the ideas coming, and tomorrow I will post a lot more recipes so you know what I am actually making!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment