Monday, October 24, 2011

New Blog

Hey everyone.  I am going to be trying to write for NANOWRIMO this year!  (National Novel Writing Month)  Basically you have to write 50000 words unedited in the month of November and I am going to try it out.  I will be posting my story on my blog every now and again, so the entries will be quite lengthy.  And the pictures from our new photo shoot are here!!!  Yay!!!!  So, with that, there are going to be some new pictures on my blog, and I hope that you enjoy seeing them.  You can also see them on my facebook page. So, this next month is going to be busy, but pray that I will accomplish my goal!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WHOOOT! WHOOT!

    I'm excited about you doing nano (and getting to read your story) and about the pictures.

    Whoot!

    ReplyDelete