Sunday, October 30, 2011

2 more sleeps

Well it is only 2 MORE SLEEPS UNTIL NANO!!!!!

I suppose that maybe I should give you guys a short synopsis about my book that I fully intend to write.

Here we go:

The Adventures of James Potter Jr.

"James Potter is no ordinary boy, from no ordinary family.  James is a boy from a family of Wizards and it is his second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.  This year James, along with his little brother, Al, cousin Rose and his two best friends are going to Hogwarts together and are in for the adventure of their lifetime.  Join James and his friends as they discover what it is really like to know the great Harry Potter."

I tried to get permission from J.K. Rowling but I couldn't find any way to contact her or her publishers so I guess I will not be able to get my book published or anything, but whatever.  That is not my goal.  My goal is to have fun writing in NANO!!!!  If you are interested, it is not too late to join.  Just go to nanowrimo.org and sign up!  It is going to be a fun time!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds very cool. I can't wait to read the bits you put up.

    Only one hour left here.... :)

    Heh. I just realized... Al is my dad, and Rose is my middle name. You need a Lynn.

    ReplyDelete