Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Today was a wonderful day. It was my third Mother's Day, although my first one was with Jenni still inside me, and it was the best one by far. 

It started with Sean and Jenni making me waffles for breakfast. It was so cute listening to the two of them make the batter together. It was not breakfast in bed (because Sean couldn't find the tray) so I got up and came to the table. It was a much better choice to sit at the table anyway because it did get a little messy. 
Then Jenni came to me with something behind her back and said, "happy mudders day mommy" and handed me a beautiful watch. It was the perfect gift because my old one broke a few weeks back and it made me sad. 

Then we walked to church and had a beautiful service. 

After church we went over to Sean's parents' house to celebrate with them too. It was a pretty nice day so we did a lot of playing outside. 






It is now a perfect ending to a perfect day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment