Friday, May 3, 2013

Baby it's WARM outside

Oh the weather had been amazing. I just can't believe how beautiful it had been outside the last few days. The girls have had a lot of fun out in the sun having friends over to play and soaking up the vitamin D. This is the first year that the playground area in our yard has been a real asset for us and Jenni. Jenni loves going to play in the sand box and going down the slide.

On a side note, Sean and I have been watching the documentary about world war 2 called WWII in color. It is on Netflix and there are 13 episodes each 51 minutes long. I am learning so much. I didn't learn about WWII in school so this has been completely enlightening to my knowledge.

Well here are some great pics of the girls outside playing. Enjoy!!









No comments:

Post a Comment