Thursday, January 5, 2012

Post Christmas Everything

Christmas was a blessing over and over again.  Jenni got all the things that she wanted/needed.  She has all the things she needs for her big girl room upstairs, except a dresser and a can of paint.  (Her room is just primed, and still needs to be painted a lilac/lavender color)  I just can't believe that within 6 months Jenni could very well be out of the nursery and into her big girl room.  That is crazy to me!
Also, I have two extremely awesome friends here in town that are really making an effort with me.  There are times when I feel like if I want to do something with anyone that I am the one who needs to initiate the get together, but not with these two.  And another thing that really blows me away is that the three of us are so tight and there are not really "sub groups" within us.  You know how when you have a group of three there is usually a third wheel in some situations.  Not with us.  At least I am not the third wheel.  I can't really speak for the other two.  Last night we went out for a walk and it was so much fun.  It didn't even feel like exercise, because we were having a blast, and I think we went for at least 3 km.  Friends like that are rare, and I will cling to them (without being too clingy)!  I have been blessed with some very good close friends in my life and I am so thankful!
I will finish this post with some cute pictures from Christmas!  Happy New Year to all!!!!!
Jenni's new Tinkerbell Chair that she got from Mommy and Daddy!

Jenni looking at the Computer that Oma got for her!

Look at the pretty girl!  She's all about her "Pretties"

Daddy in his Thor Hat.  He loves this hat!

Jenni was in love with this Nativity that my mom has.  She was very good about not touching!

Jenni and Grandpa snuggling watching Elmo!

No comments:

Post a Comment