Friday, June 7, 2013

Photo a day challenge

So, I have seen the photo a day challenges all over the place but I haven't yet done one. Now with having a camera at my fingertips all the time I am going to give it a try for the month of June. (Minus the first day because I missed it)



There is a lot going on in the month of June for me so why not make it interesting and document it with my own personal flare and interpretation. 

#1 big thing for me.... Today was our first paid gig as a band. Kick'n Around played at the Three Hills Cruise Weekend put on by the "street freaks". It was major blast and I am super sun burned on one side. 

#2 big thing.... My baby girl is going to be 6 months old. Where did the first half of her first year go??? 

#3 big thing.... My Jenni is going to be 3 years old. WHAT????? Seriously. Time goes too quickly. 

So, that being said, I am going to try to document as much as I can for this month and so I can look back on my beautiful girls at such a young age and remember fondly where we were at in June 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment