Thursday, April 25, 2013

Life as we know it

So, here's the dealio. I just got this new phone and I have been having lots of fun with it. So, that being said, there are lots of pics to post and there are some fun things to share.

To start, I am in a cover band called Kick'n Around. It is lots of fun and I am learning so much. Here's a sweet pic of the band members.



Also, spring has finally arrived here in snowy Alberta and so there have been some firsts for my sweet beautiful Maria.



Jenni has been rockin out on her trike and is just so happy about being able to go out to play.









Hubby is in school, which sucks... But... It is almost the end. 6 more weeks and he gets his ticket. Wahoo.

So, enjoy the pics and keep reading.


My new mug that rocks my world!!


Silly faces!


Cute shoes for spring!


Look at me mom.


Crab hunting with my dad. Jenni still talks about it.


Easter dresses for the girls!

4 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome pictures. Both of the girls are adorable. I like the smile Maria's got in the second one, and Jenni's awesome goggle and boots outfit.

    So when's the album coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this actually Alice or is it Aunty Brenda??
    Considering it is a cover band we are not able to record and make money because we don't have the rights to any of our songs to sell. But, you should come out and visit and see us play. We're pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice. Gmail is always me. It's facebook that I'm sometimes someone else.

    ReplyDelete