Sunday, November 4, 2012

Eviction Date!

The title for this post sounds way worse than it is.

I have gotten a surgery date for my delivery of my sweet, precious baby girl, Maria Solveig.  December 4, 2012.  I am SOOO excited!

See, when I first found out that my due date was December 16th I was dead set on having my baby on December 12, 2012... or 12/12/12.  However, God had different plans for me, and the surgeon's office called me and said they would do the surgery on December 4th and if I didn't like that I could go to a different hospital.

So, December 4, 2012 it is!

I have never been so relieved in my life!!!  I get to meet my baby girl 8 days earlier than I thought I would.  How is that a bad thing?  I get to breathe sooner, and basically feel human sooner.

So, in exactly one month today, I get to become a mother of two.

And to top it all off, I will have either my Aunty Brenda helping me or my wonderful husband home for the entire month of December so I have some time to get used to it!

GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Tiff. So will it be in Red Deer again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, actually, I will be delivering in Three Hills. I am very happy about that!

    ReplyDelete