Friday, July 20, 2012

Mommy's Little Helper

So, as of late Jenni has been really wanting to help mommy.  Now when I say help, I mean "help"... because she is two and really... she ends up making more of a mess than helping, but it is still REALLY cute!  I don't really have much more to say about it, but I do have lots of pictures to show you.  Enjoy!!!

Jenni helping me bake cookies
Jenni helping with eating the cookie dough


Jenni helping with dishes
What a good little helper



Jenni helping me mop
She doesn't realize it doesn't work on carpet


This is Sean at around age 5.  The pictures look remarkably the same!


1 comment:

  1. An update!

    Sorry, now that I've got that out of the way...

    Jenni looks so cute in the pictures. So much taller! Helping to eat the cookie dough is always my favourite part, so I can see where she's coming from there :)

    ReplyDelete